The COVID-19 pandemic presents a unique set of challenges for all of us. Mental health during this time is something we must all be mindful of.
OzHelp is a leading provider of workplace wellbeing programs specialising in mental health and suicide prevention. Their programs are designed to assist employers to create mentally healthy workplaces by supporting individuals to achieve and maintain their best possible health and wellbeing.
OzHelp’s mental health and wellbeing services have transitioned to telephone and online support in response to COVID-19.
OzHelp have created a fact sheet to provide you with advice on looking after yourself and others during this difficult time.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and need help, you can contact OzHelp for counselling and wellbeing support on 1300 694 357.
The following OzHelp workplace webinar is also available: Team Talk: Looking after yourself during uncertain times
This 15-20-minute interactive talk is designed for workplaces. This live session is hosted by an OzHelp Wellbeing Support Officer and provides:
- reassurance that now, feelings of anxiety or worry are ok
- simple tips and routines to help people stay well
- a reminder about OzHelp’s wellbeing support line and national crisis support agencies
- a face to screen connection with a person, not a program
- Participants can log in from one location as a group, or through individual links from the comfort of their own home, or remote location.
This session is suited for up to 6 participants at a time. Managers and HR Managers are encouraged to join too.
Click here to register your interest for this webinar.
For more information about this webinar and how OzHelp can support you and your people, please contact them on (02) 6251 4166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org