The online Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) maps provide information on the enforceable road network restrictions and routes available for use by heavy vehicles in NSW.
These maps provide details for a number of heavy vehicle combinations and productivity schemes including:
- Combined Higher Mass Limits (HML) and Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV)
- Performance Based Standards (PBS) (includes HML)
- Road Trains
- NSW Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV)
- NSW Livestock Loading Scheme (NSWLLS)
- Safety, Productivity and Environment Construction Transport Scheme (SPECTS)
- Intelligent Access Program (IAP)
- NSW Grain Harvest Management Scheme (NSWGHMS)
- NSW Oversize Overmass Load Carrying Vehicles
For your information, the maps were last updated on 14 November and include the following changes to access:
Maps are refreshed to include updates every two weeks. The changes contained in the table above is for information only and should be verified against the online maps before you start your journey. NatRoad welcomes any feedback on the RAV maps to pass along to TfNSW.